Please rate for each individual item:
FLUID – BP 2006
Tel: (+689) 40 85 41 46
Web: http://fluidtahiti.com/en/ (English) or http://fluidtahiti.com/ (French)
Tiger Shark Dive
An engaging and informative day
• Bait put in the diving spot as part of scientific research project;
• 2 dives during the day, plus snorkeling on the surface, with the tiger shark observation having priority;
• Sharks life’s knowledge and awareness with a naturalist guide.
A RARE ANIMAL
An unforgettable memory…
• Explanations about the feeding practice and how to observe sharks in Polynesia. Know more about their behavior and conservation.
• In partnership with the Polynesia Sharks Observatory (ORP in French), for the knowledge and protection of Polynesia sharks.
AN EXTRAORDINARY MEETING
A predator at the top of the food chain
• A spot offering a wealth of fauna, gathering up to 6 sharks species : nurse sharks, blacktip reef sharks, grey reef sharks, whitetip sharks, lemon sharks and tiger sharks.
• Share our expert and passionate instructors experience, who will discuss with you about the Tiger Sharks inventory and life.