For those who like to eat Asian food, this Korean jajangmyeon will be on most favorites. This dish is so popular that it has a lot of sellers outside Asia.
In Japan and Korea, there are about a thousand restaurants that sell this jajangmyeon.
But if anytime happens that you want to eat this jajangmyeon meal and you have no restaurant nearby! What to do then?
No problem, today I will show you How to make jajangmyeon at home that tests like a restaurant.
It is possible to make instant jajangmyeon very quickly and in a short time by following my recipe.
How To Make Jajangmyeon – Ultimate Guide
First, you must choose what kind of jajangmyeon you want to eat. It has many recipes, and the least of them are Vegetable, Meat, and Mix jajangmyeon.
There will be no meat in the vegetable jajangmyeon. It should be made with Carrots, onions, cabbage, potato, onion sprouts, zucchini, radish with these things.
The primary purpose is to make it healthy, and it is prevalent among those who do not like to eat beef and meat.
And if you like meat, you can make jajangmyeon with pork or beef. It is much more delicious than vegetables. But it takes a lot longer to make because the meat has to be cooked first.
And the most popular is the Mix jajangmyeon, which contains both vegetables and meat. Delicious and healthy in one dish and great to eat. Restaurants usually serve more of these.
The ingredients are described below:
- jajangmyeon – 1packet
- Beef or Pork – 2 Cup
- Garlic slices- 1 Cup
- Onion slices- 1 Cup
- Black bean paste- 1 or 2 cup
- Cabbage sliced – 1 cup
- Green chili- ½ cup
- White wine or water – 2 cup
- Sugar – 1 or 2 Tbs
- Sesame oil – 1 cup
- Vegetables according to your choice
How to Cook Jajangmyeon
Follow the steps to make vegetable and meat jajangmyeon:
- Beef or pork meats should be cut into small pieces. Try to cut in such a way in bite-size. And cut the vegetables into cubes, about half an inch.
- Place a non-stick pan on the flame. And heat it with vegetable oil or sesame oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, fry the beef or pork. However, do not boil or fry it completely.
- Then add all the sliced or cubed vegetables. And stir with the meat.
- Boil the noodles in another bowl or pan. Make sure you don’t overcook them. When it is cooked, take it down with a strainer’s help and drain the water very well.
- When the meats and vegetables turn into brown, add onion and garlic slices. Do not delay for a long time after adding onion and garlic. Set the heat in the medium or low so that it does not burn.
- Then add the cabbage slices. Cabbage does not need to be completely boiled. Try to keep these a little raw.
- Add black bin Sauce. 1 cup or 2 cups. Try to mix very well. If you feel the need, turn off the oven and mix.
- After mixing the sauce, add some sugar or honey. And then mix well with 2cup of white wine or water.
- After 5 minutes of mixing everything well, turn off the gas and mix with the boiled noodles. Do this very lightly; otherwise, the sticks of noodles will tear.
- Then serve the jajangmyeon into a bowl.
See our another related article how to make spicy Ramen at home
How to serve Jajangmyeon
Boil or half boil an egg and place it next to the bowl. Lightly sprinkle the green chilies on top of the jajangmyeon. You can lightly sprinkle the chili flakes or black pepper kernels if you want.
And always try to eat immediately after cooking, the taste will be much delicious. also, see our latest post top spicy ramen
Must know before cooking
- Make sure that the noodles do not become overcooked.
- Try using two types of vegetables, green and red; it will look more delicious.
- Do not use excess spicy. Use as much as you need.
- The cooking taste of noodles depends on its quality. So always select the best jajangmyeon packet available on the market.
Also, Read the top hulless Popcorn
Korean jajangmyeon is famous all over the world for its unique taste. And today, I showed you How to make jajangmyeon at home.
So I suddenly a guest comes on your house try this recipe. Or try cooking for yourself at least once, and you will taste exactly like a restaurant.